Regulatory & Compliance
Following regulations and compliance guidelines in package labeling is essential for the safety of consumers. It is important to ensure that all products are accurately labeled with correct ingredients, warnings and directions for use. Correct labeling helps to ensure your consumers be aware of any potential risks associated with the product, and make informed decisions about whether to use, or not. Accurate labeling helps to protect both the consumer and your brand reputation.
Proper labeling helps to protect your brand from potential legal issues that could arise from mislabeling, or failing to list correctly, information required by law.
1. Compliance Review:
- Acceptability & limits of ingredients in the USA and other countries.
- Domestic and international harmonized labeling
- Review for product claims
- Review claims for website and marketing materials
- California Safe Cosmetics Act
- Canada Cosmetic Notification
- WercSmart Submission
- US FDA Voluntary Cosmetic Registration Program (VCRP)
3. US FDA OTC Topical Drugs:
- Registrations for facility & formula
- Annual renewals
- Review of Drug Facts labeling
- Review for Monograph Compliance
- Review for Product Claims
- Safety Data Sheet authoring for Finished Good Cosmetics, Topical OTC Drugs, and raw materials in compliance with OSHA HazCom 2012 (GHS)
- Survey submission for California Air Resources Board (CARB)
- Registration/Representations for foreign companies planning to sell US OTC drugs
- Product Information Files (PIF Dossiers) Guidance for EU
Industries we serve for Regulatory & Compliance:
- Hair care
- Personal care
- Sunscreen | Sun Care
Industries we DO NOT serve for Regulatory & Compliance:
News & Events
Stay updated with the latest news and events happening globally in the packaging industry!
All You Need to Know about Wine and Spirits Packaging
An effective packaging design can be a powerful tool for wine and spirits brands looking to stand out in an increasingly crowded market. Whether custom or customized stock, we can all agree that packaging is an essential part of what enables a product to be successful, as it communicates the brand’s message and quality to […]
6 Reasons Your Business Should Switch to Sustainable Packaging
”Go Green” is the new normal for companies nowadays; most of them are trying to instill the same philosophy while choosing the packaging of their products too. However, some companies are still not giving enough attention to sustainable solutions. If you are one of those, you need to understand that if you are a socially […]
How to Find the Right Packaging Engineering Company for You?
Are you sure you want to delve into custom packaging for your business? That’s indeed a great decision. But to choose packaging for your product that makes a difference, you have to begin by finding the right source: your packaging engineering company. The provider you choose must align with and support your business objectives and […]