When it comes to California winemakers, there are few with resumés as impressive as Andy Erickson’s. Having worked with some of Napa’s most celebrated wineries including Screaming Eagle, Harlan, Ovid, Mayacamas Vineyards, Dalla Valle, and Favia to name a few, his reputation speaks for itself. Andy is a leader in Napa’s next generation of highly prized Cabernet Sauvignon.
Seven Apart’s success is all due to our two vineyards Stags Ridge and Base Camp. While Stags Ridge sits atop a peak, Base Camp thrives on the majestic valley floor where the Silverado Trail meets Soda Canyon Road in Napa. The story of Seven Apart’s rise to the top is just as impressive.
Contact BIG SKY PACKAGING and see how we can help build your brand.
Focus on building your brand, not your packaging.
To make your packages stand out this holiday season, keep them simple with elegant packaging designs. Clean lines and minimalistic graphics will give your products a modern look that will stand out on store shelves. Sleek fonts and minimal embellishments will add a touch of sophistication to your packaging while still keeping it festive. Consider using a bold color scheme to make your packaging pop.
This holiday season, stand out with some of these ideas and trends:
- Sustainability: Use eco-friendly materials and/or design your packaging to be recyclable.
- Minimalism: Keep your designs clean and simple. Avoid using excessive amounts of paper or plastic.
- Functionality: Make sure your packaging is easy to open and close and includes all the necessary information (ingredients, directions, etc.).
- Personalization: Add a personal touch to your packaging with custom artwork or messages. This can help your brand differentiate from the competition.
- Durability: Choose materials that will protect your product during shipping and handling.